Inside History magazine is for people passionate about Australian and New Zealand genealogy, history and heritage. In our July-August edition (issue 5):
- It's census time! How can you help family historians in the future?
- Discover the secrets to dating old photos
- How to research the history of your house
- We take a look at Tilly Devine’s neighbourhood
- How to find Chinese ancestors
- Tracing postcards from the 1870s
- Subscribe and receive 25% off at Blurb
- And much more!
Issues # 1, # 2, # 3, # 4 and # 5 are available online now! Order now online.
Issue # 5 is available in newsagents from 15th July 2011. For Western Australian readers, IHM will be available on Monday, 18th July.
Authors to look out for in Issue # 5:
- Historian :: Kate Bagnall
- UK genealogist :: Else Churchill
- NZ genealogist :: Christine Clement
- Australian genealogist :: Megan Gibson
- Australian genealogist :: Barbara Hall
- Librarian :: Jenny Higgins
- Journalist :: Ben James
- Journalist :: Alice Johnson
- Ephemera collector :: Pieter Koster
- Family historian :: Neil Hall
- Health microbiologist :: Helen Smith
- Dress historian :: Jayne Shrimpton
- Historian :: Mark St Leon
- Journalist :: Kirsten Wade
Have a sneak peak inside our shiny new magazine; Issue # 5, July - August.